Health insurance for Visitors to Australia – short or long term
HEALTH Cover to satisfy your needs while;
- Residing and working in Australia on a temporary visa – or –
- Visiting Australia on a tourist of holiday visa. Click to see how we can assist with travellers health insurance.
Travel for Visitors into Australia:
People who arrive in Australia, on holiday, extended visits, seeking permanent residency, etc. and who do not qualify for a Medicare card, need to apply for “Visitor’s to Australia” health insurance to have coverage for medical and hospital expenses.
Please complete the form, “Free Travel Insurance Quote“.
If you hold a 457 visa please click here.
IMAN Australia Health Plans
IMAN’s Working Visa Health Plans are designed to meet the health requirement of all 457 and 442 visas and other visas which allow visitors to work while in Australia.
There are 4 Plans and all include 100% in-hospital expenses as follows:
- In-Hospital (In-Patient) expenses in both Public and Private Hospitals plus continuing Out-Patient treatment following hospitalisation.
- Same Day Surgery.
- Hospital Emergency Room Visits.
- Rehabilitation Hospital (In-Patient) expenses plus continuing Out-Patient treatment following hospitalisation.
- Air and Road Ambulance throughout Australia.
- Medical Repatriation to your home country.
- Funeral Expenses.
- Compensable injury medical expenses under Motor, Sporting and Public Liability Insurance policies.
- Cash in Hospital of $200 per day when hospitalised for more than 5 days.
- 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance.
The 4 plans have varying levels of out-patient benefits, and only the 320 Plan includes Obstetrics.
Click here to complete an application of IMAN’s Working Visa Health Plans click here.