Each April, health insurance funds review and increase their premiums.
Their assessment covers a variety of elements to decide on premium increases.
- The community rating or claiming activity for a product,
- The State consumers reside in; and
- The type of product that is under review.
How do these increase your premiums?
- Pressure – demand for certain services increase and access becomes more difficult.
- Delivery – cost to offer the services increase.
- Ageing – We are all living longer and Australia’s population is ageing.
- Disease – chronic illness is on the rise.
- Innovation – new technology and treatments improve quality of care for patients but usually cost more.
- Government Rebates – the benefits supplied by the Australian government are decreasing every year.
6 ways we help you save you time and money:
- No worries – we take away the stress, confusion and frustration of navigating health insurance options.
- Personalised results – We ensure you are covered by the right level of insurance that suits different phases of your life.
- Know-how – with 30 years in the business, we pride ourselves on our industry experience that assists you to choose cover that’s right for you.
- No fee – we do not charge as health funds pay a brokerage fee for our services.
- Specialised – we provide written recommendations suited to your specific needs.
- Reliable – we’re always here for ongoing service and advice.
Want to know more about private health insurance benefits? Feel free to contact us for a free consultation on your current cover and how to maximise your benefits.
CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED or call l300 788 282
At Health and Travel Insurance Advisory, we are experts in health and travel insurances.
Contact us for complementary advice on the policy best suited to your private health and travel cover needs.