Ingredients: 285 grams almond meal, 150 grams coconut sugar, 1/2 cup of coconut flour, 3 egg whites, 1 teaspoon almond essence, 1 or 2 tablespoons Amaretto liqueur and blanched almonds (for on top).
- Pre heat oven 180 degrees.
- Mix dry ingredients together with a fork/whisk.
- Whisk wet ingredients together with a fork/whisk.
- Add wet mix to dry mix, and mix with a spoon first; then as the mix clumps together, use your hands, it should come together in a smooth ball. If it’s a tad ‘sticky’, add a little more coconut flour.
- Shape into small walnut sized balls and arrange on a baking tray with baking paper
Push a blanched almond into the top and cook for approx 10-12 minutes.